this is what i promised yesterday ^^
it's like 230 am now liaos n i jus finished the 100 qns, haha
fun fun..
but i doubt i can continue this trend of blogging everyday liaos
my life is getting hectic
and i get easily irritated
and it's kind of frustrating..
my mind is filled with scary thots
of the countless presentations this sem
n the legendary arnold steward and comm studies presentation
WAD THE!!!!!!!!
but i tink we shld start off on the right foot
so that future days will be happier ones
agree agree?
现实就是降的啦... we have to face it anyway..
i believe we can maintain a good relationship snoopy~
LOL!
okok
on to the topic of the day..
=mY 100 Q&A on JE=
-bout JE in General-
01. Which Johnny band is your favourite?
NEWS!
02. Why??
Because I love yamapi n massu n koyama n shige n uchi n tegoshi n ryo n kusano!
03. Who is your favourite Johnny?
Wah this is hard.. yamassu… hahaha..
04. Why?
erm because I cant bear to pick oni one?
05. When is your very first contact with a Johnny?
er if u really wan to count, that would be when I was watching the kenshui nanako show.. very hot in Singapore tt time! Haha..
06. Who was it?
Taichi Kokubun (国分太一) from tokio
07. How did you know him?
ya, by watching tt show LAR!
08. When actually did you really start listening/liking the JE?
after I watched Nobuta somewhere ard july 2006..
09. What incident brought you into JE?
How come the question are almost similar?! Very hard to answer… er, ya tt’s watching HYD/Nobuta again..
10. Do you have a favourite JE song?
hmm, akaku moyuru taiyo by NewS
11. Do you listen to them the most?
12. If not, who is your favourite band/artist?
other than JE? Haha, the ones tt still match up are Jay, Jolin n energy
13. Which band/singer did you listen/like the most before JE?
looks above..
-KAT-TUN-
14. Who is your favourite in Kat-tun?
Oh I used to only like Kame but I m liking Nakamaru more n more ^^
15. Why?
Kame? He’s a great actor, although nt the greatest looking guy ard but he’s got the charms.. n Nakamaru, he’s so down-to-earth..
16. Do you have a favourite song of Kat-tun?
yep yep! I DO! Tt would be Real Face.. =]
17. Do you have a favourite live of Kat-tun? (solos counts, too)
Mm, not really.. haha..
18. Do you have a favourite show appearance of Kat-tun?
The one tt Kame keeps getting scolded by the music teacher? Tt’s the best XD
19. Who do you think can sing the best of Kat-tun?
Jin..
20. Who do you think can dance the most of Kat-tun?
Woah so hard, cos I never really pay attention to them dancing, but Koki??
21. Who is the girliest of Kat-tun?
Junno.. I jus feel like he’s quite feminine.. XD
22. Who is the manliest of Kat-tun?
I would say Koki..
23. Who is the cutest member of Kat-tun?
Nakamaru
24. Who is the funniest member of Kat-tun?
Jin
25. Who is the most prettiest in Kat-tun?
Ueda?! Hahaha..
26. Who has the best appearance in Kat-tun?
Kame! *wOah good, I covered all of them ^^*
-News-
27. Who is your favourite in NewS?
URGH! can I cheat by saying yamassu again? Haha..
No? ok lo..
Yamapi then~
28. Why?
because although he looks so manly now, he’s still such a child at heart..
29. Do you have a favourite song of NewS?
Yea yEa! Akaku moyuru taiyo! But now it’s sayaendou too..
30. Do you have a favourite live of NewS? (solos counts, too)
Their NewS Nippon performances~ Yup, those where they would sing arigatou ima n private hearts altogether in one show! ^^
31. Do you have a favourite show appearance of NewS?
I think the first HeyX3 show they went on~ the one when they still had 9 pple, and also domoto kyoudai! Funniest show~
32. Who do you think can sing the best of NewS?
Tegoshi (but massu’s not tt bad too you noe..)
33. Who do you think can dance the most of NewS?
Yamapi!!! (ok I m biased)
34. Who is the girliest of NewS?
35. Who is the manliest of NewS?
Ryo? No no no, I tink I better choose shige, haha..
36. Who is the cutest member of NewS?
MASUDA TAKAHISA!!! Who else man…
37. Who is the funniest member of NewS?
Wah this is hard, I tink all of them are funny! I would vote for Uchi n koyama!
Ehh, cant really pick one out of the two~
I enjoy their conversations, haha.. esp how koyama likes to make fun of his own single eyelids and his frantic personality.. LOL..
38. Who is the most prettiest in NewS?
UCHI! He’s would make a pretty girl~
39. Who has the best appearance in NewS?
Yamapi~
40. Do you have a favourite PV of NewS?
URGH! Teppen is my fave! But it’s sayaendou now, hahaha..
-KanJani8-
41. Who is your favourite in KanJani8?
oh great! I duno kanjani8 at all.. can I skip it altogether?!
42. Why?
Because I only know him n Ryo~
43. Do you have a favourite song of KanJani8?
Kanfuu fighting!!!
44. Do you have a favourite live of KanJani8? (solos counts, too)
Nope..
45. Do you have a favourite show appearance of KanJani8?
Eh, nope..
46. Who do you think can sing the best of KanJani8?
No idea~
47. Who do you think can dance the most of KanJani8?
I have no idea too..
48. Who is the girliest of KanJani8?
*shrugs*
49. Who is the manliest of KanJani8?
haha, can I say Ryo now? LOL…
50. Who is the cutest member of KanJani8?
UCHI!
51. Who is the funniest member of KanJani8?
I NOE! The guy with the long hair? Heehee..
52. Who is the most prettiest in KanJani8?
*shrugs*
53. Who has the best appearance in KanJani8?
Ryo n Uchi, HAHAAHAHA..
54. Do you have a favourite PV of KanJani8?
Mayb Kanfuu fighting? It’s the oni one I saw before~
-Arashi-
55. Who is your favourite in Arashi?
Errrr.. would have been matsu jun but I duno why!!! My fave is the very quiet ohno..
56. Why?
I have no idea.. his aura I tink, haha..
57. Do you have a favourite song of Arashi?
Mm.. yea yea, this is the one I m listening to now.. 感謝カンゲキ雨嵐..
58. Do you have a favourite live of Arashi? (solos counts, too)
Nope.. haven watched Arashi live before
59. Do you have a favourite show appearance of Arashi?
*shakes head*
60. Who do you think can sing the best of Arashi?
I have no idea.. haha..
61. Who do you think can dance the most of Arashi?
*shakes head again*
62. Who is the girliest of Arashi?
Matsu jun?!
63. Who is the manliest of Arashi?
I duno.. hahaha..
64. Who is the cutest member of Arashi?
Nino.. haha~
65. Who is the funniest member of Arashi?
Ohno, his calmness is his biggest weapon~
66. Who is the most prettiest in Arashi?
Matsu jun again! LOL..
67. Who has the best appearance in Arashi?
Matsu Jun?!
68. Do you have a favourite PV of Arashi?
Ehhh… WISH ^^
-other units-
69. Who is your favourite younger unit? (ABC, Ya-ya-yah, Kiss my ft, Question...)
Ya-ya-yah… I tink they are the highest 曝光率juniors around.. LOL..
70. Who is your favourite older unit? (V6, T&T, Smap, V6, Kinki Kids...)
71. Do you have a favourite member of any younger or older unit?
Older: domoto tsuyoshi!
72. Do you have a favourite song of any younger or older unit?
Hitori janai from kinki kids? Actually quite a lot! But I forgot all the titles le..
73. Do you have a favourite show with any younger or older unit?
Nah..
74. Do you have a favourite live of any younger or older unit?
*shakes head* *realizes I m only into NewS..*
-dorama-
75. Do you have a favourite actor in JE?
Yamapi? Kame too! I cant choose..
76. Do you have a favourite dorama starring with one of JE?
YEA YEA! Nobuta wo Produce!
77. What was your very first dorama staring with one of JE?
Kenshui Nanako! N all those old shows like to heart n kindaichi~
78. Which dorama of JE do you watch recently?
Which dorama of JE do you want to watch?
All those with massu! Cos I haven watched him act before! N Uchi’s show, and HYD2 and all shows with NewS members!
80. Who do you wish would should start acting, who hasn't yet?
Oh.. hmm, tt’s hard.. all of them seems to have acted alr.. Nakamura?! Has he acted before? Oni tt TINY role in kindaichi SP rite? Yup, I tink he should act.. ^^
81. Who do you wish should stop acting, because he sucks at acting?
Sorry but tegoshi? =p
82. Do you think that you are JE addicted?
YES! For now at least..
83. Why do you think so?
Cos all I do now is download JE stuff, read JE stuff, watch JE stuff, listen JE stuff and JE stuff makes my day~
84. What will you do seeing your favourite Johnny standing in front of your door?
Force myself to open my eyes cos mus be I m dreaming you see..
85. What advantages does starting liking JE give you?
Gives me SOME motivation to learn Japanese..
86. What disadvantages does it give you?
Fangirling the whole time? Spending money and no one to share my joy?! *except one or two person*
87. How many times a day do you think about JE?
Whenever I try to say sth, they will pop up in my brain..
88. How many times do you have the face of your favourite Johnny around you?
All the time? Since massu is on my hp and NewS is on my laptop n yamapi is hanging all ard my bed!
89. If your favourite Johnny or your favourite JE has to grant you a wish, what would it be?
Let me marry massu~ HAAHAAA!
90. If you have a wish about JE, what would it be?
That Johnny would suddenly announce tt I m the successor to his company..
91. If you are reborn, who do you wish to be?
Some classmate of theirs, haha..
92. If you are a Johhny's right now, who do you wish you are?
ER……… shige? I wan to know how his life is like, haha..
93. If you can ask your favourite Johnny or your favourite JE band a question, what would it be?
Can I have all ur singles/albums/concert goods etc and a photo with everyone? HAAHAA.. I m so greedy… but I m poor u see..
94. Did you ever had a dream with a Johnny?
95. If yes, when was it and what was it?
Ya, see above =/
96. Do you have any realizable goal in your life that has to do with JE?
- *hahahah… tinks of xinwei’s wish to squat in front of JE to wait for takki* YEAH YEAH I DO! To find a way to go for an exchange in Meiji University?! Hahaha..
97. Do you like JE BL fanfic?
No.. I have no idea why fans like to see them as couples..
98. If yes, who are the best couple of JE?
- *DANG*
99. If you are Johnny-san what would you change about JE?
ya, let them take cars instead of bus n trains, give them some hairstylists and let Nino get nominated for Oscars!
100. Do you like this survey? ^.^
- 还好啦~
|~キア~| a.simple.girl.in.this.complicated.world 1/25/2007 11:39:00 pm
MONTANA'SKY
キアです。
◆ Watch a Tegomass concert
. 欲しいの物 .
◆ A smarter brain
◆ Trip to Japan
◆ Full set of 琼瑶 novels
◆ Lots of pretty cloth
◆ A shop of my own (:
◆ Learn to knit/photoshop/blade
◆ KOI NO ABO single
◆ Skinny jeans
◆ Oversized Tees
◆ Nice necklaces
◆ Sushi/sashimi
◆ Steamboat
◆ Unlimited holidays
. あたし大好きの物 .
◆ Masuda Takahisa
◆ Kim Jae Won
◆ NEWS
◆ Kim Jun
◆ Kim Hyun Joong
◆ SHINee
◆ Onew
◆ Jiro Wang
◆ Teh si siew dai
◆ The colour yellow
◆ Mango, mushroom
, Corn
◆ Checkers & stripes
◆ DIY-ing
◆ Dramas
& Comics
◆ KTV
◆ Shopping & eating

◆ 海派甜心
. Watching .
◆ My Girl (Japanese)
◆ Samurai High School
◆ Tokyo Dogs
. ジャニース最新情報 .
. ブログ記録 .
August 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 July 2010
. 話しアリア .
. 友達 .
FS
◆ling
◆AJ
BAIBAI
◆liyi
407
◆waiyin
04S61
◆jinx
◆alice
◆jessie
◆linxin
◆qipei
◆lingwei
◆ms wong
◆04S61
◆berton
04S3B
◆bishan
BBS / XSN
◆jasmine
◆xinwei
◆lilin
◆kaixiang
◆huijuan
103 FAMILY
◆xiaocai
◆roomie
◆house blog
FRIENDS
◆jinhin
◆zejia
◆joyce