-->
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, December 27

[NEWS meme..]

i fell asleep trying to do this last night..
it's almost 5am now again.. going to sleep soon =D
please enjoy my super long NEWS questionaire ^^;
i will post one more tomorrow morning~
byee~~~


Photobucket

Warm Up

1. That you’re doing this, we can assume you like NEWS at least some.
Would you consider them your favorite Johnny’s Entertainment group?
of course! =D

2. Can you name all 6 current members?
Massu, yamapi, ryo, shige, koyama, tegoshi

3. What about the 2 not currently around?
Uchi & kusano..

4. Ninth who left a long time ago?
Moriuchi~

5. How did you learn about NEWS?
First contact was yamapi from nobuta wo produce,
but I didn’t really knew of NEWS’ existence until I read bishan’s blog
and knew about tegomass debut =D


6. What was your first impression of NEWS?
er, yamapi with an unfixed number of other members

7. How did you come to like NEWS?
started with yamapi and then tegomass
but wasn’t until I watched the News Nippon 0304 dvd that I finally liked them..


8. What do you think is NEWS strongest point when compared to other JE/music/talent groups?
massu is in it XD

9. What do you think is NEWS weakest point when compared to other JE/music/talent groups?
they cant seem to be one big happy group like others..
and they cant coordinate their dance (><)


10. Are you listening to them right now?
Nope.. I just dl-ed some spice girls songs and I am listening to them now =)

Music Related

11. Do you enjoy NEWS’ music?
Of course!

12. What are your 5 favorite NEWS songs? (Released on CD or not)
Akaku moyuru taiyo (best song, I never get tired of it)
Akai Hana
kimi omou yoru
ai no matador
towa iro no koi


13. What’s your all time favorite solo song?
Does zutto count?
if not, seriously yamapi’s solo songs are the only nice ones =p love song..


14. What music genre do you consider NEWS?
Jpop

15. What Japanese song would you love to hear NEWS do a cover of?
hakka candy

16. What nonJapanese song would you love to hear NEWS do a cover of?
HAHAHAHHA.. 牛仔很忙!

17. Do you enjoy songs with all members or smaller groups better?
they used to have nicer songs, but any NEWS songs are good =)

18. Can you sing all the lyrics to one or more of their songs?
A few.. I listen to them day in day out, it’s a miracle if I cannot sing them..

NEWS Nippon or Kibou~Yell~? (First single vs Debut single)
Definitely kibou yell..

Favorite Related

20. Who’s your favorite member?
Masuda Takahisa!

21. Who’s your least favorite member?
Tegoshi Yuya definitely..

22. Is there a member you could really do without?
not really, since i need tegoshi to be in there for the singing..
I used to think ryo is dispensable but it’s better that he sticks around afterall..

23. Your favorite relationship between members (as friendship or more)?
koyama and shige, these 2 are such good friends despite the age gap ^^

24. Who has the best fashion sense?
Yamapi but massu has fashion sense that is the closest to mine =)

25. Who normally has the best hairstyles?
MASSU!

26. Who’s singing voice is your favorite?
massu..

27. Speaking voice?
yamapi =)

28. What’s your favorite NEWS group magazine shoot picture?
no particular one I can remember..

29. Solo picture?
massu and the car behind, in a dark alley kind of place..
aka my blog banner some time ago =)


30. Favorite shop photo?
massu’s machimasu photo ^^

31. Favorite CD cover?
omg I am looking at the cd covers now
and I think they used to have so much nicer covers when they were 8.
I love both the akaku covers and the teppen limited edition..


32. Favorite DVD? (0304, touch DVD, Sayaendou DVD, Miso Soup DVD, Kiss ~kaerimichi no love song~ DVD, Hoshi wo Mezashite DVD, Summary DVD, Never Ending Wonderful Story)
definitely 0304, summary is SO close but ryo and uchi were missing so..

Member Related

33. If the members had become teachers, what do you think each would teach?
Pi- Grooming, Interview skills..
Kei- Sociology
Ryo- MATHS!
Massu- PE.. hahaha XD
Tesshi- Music
Shige- Business law!
Uchi- Language..
Kusano- Marketing =D


34. Who seems most likely to show a different side of themselves on Christmas Eve?
ryo ^^;
i duno why..

35. If NEWS rangers were created, what colors?
Don’t associate them with Kanjani, just give them colors.
Pi - Red
Kei - Purple
Shige - Blue
Ryo - Black
Uchi – Yellow (it suits him so well)
Massu – Orange
Tesshi- Green
Kusa - White

36. Please make NEWS into the ideal family.
Pi → Second son
Keii → Eldest son
Shige → Dad
Ryo→ Mean uncle..
Uchi → Dashing cousin XD
Tesshi → Youngest son
Massu → Cousin also..
Kusa → mean uncle’s son, HAHAH..

Sorry, I totally cannot see them as female roles.. XD
massu is the very nice and friendly cousin
and uchi is the cool and quiet cousin =D
kusano is the naughty son of the mean uncle, HOHO..

37. NEWS are hosts at a host club you’ve never been in before.
Who would you pick after just walking in?
UCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry massu =p)

38. What kind of costume would you like to see them wear at a concert that they haven’t already done?
er, all white is the best..

39. How would you like to be related to NEWS?
Pi – boyfriend
Ryo – best friend
Uchi – best friend’s elder brother
Kusa - classmate
Massu – lao gong!!
Tesshi – I don’t want to know him…
Kei - brother
Shige – classmate/brother

40. Assign an animal to each member.
I totally cannot do this, don’t force me (><)

41. Which NEWS member reminds you most of one of your own family members?
impossible..

42. Who seems most likely to dress up on Halloween and/or do cosplay?
Kusano..

43. Who do you think you could pass by on the street without noticing?
ryo..

44. Who do you think has pulled the most all nighters?
yamapi..

45. Which member would you want as a boss and why?
Koyama.. he seems like he will never ever scold me =)

46. Who would it be most awkward to catch in the erotic section of a video rental store?
massu? =p

Drama/TV Related

47. Do you watch the dramas containing NEWS members?
Yes yes!

48. Do you watch dramas that DON’T contain NEWS members?
of course..

49. Have you seen all the dramas they’ve starred in?
Nope, have not watched 15 sai no blues, attention please, nurse aoi, dragon zakura yet.. definitely watched all massu dramas except the super long one..
i will never be able to watch all yamapi shows, too many! Haha..

50. What was the first Yamapi drama you saw?
Nobuta. wo produce

51. Do you wait for subtitles to watch a drama with NEWS members?
yes, because it is very fast anyway..

52. Excluding Yamapi, which member of NEWS do you think has the best acting?
ryo =D

53. Excluding Yamapi, who’s acting do you enjoy the most?
massu ^^

54. Is there a story you’d like to see made into a drama with one or more NEWS member?
yes, anything with a nice storyline is good..

55. Is there a certain type of role you’d like to see one of them play?
can’t think of any now..

56. Do you watch Shonen Club?
When there is something worth watching, I will..

57. Is your main reason for watching Shonen Club NEWS as guests or Koyama as host?
NEWS as guest ^^ (and maybe nakamaru as host, HAHAHA..)

58. Have you seen Yamapi and/or Tegoshi’s episodes on Shonen Club Premium?
Yes I have..

59. Have you seen any other Shonen Club Premium episodes?
Takki? Watched with xinwei..

60. Did you regularly watch Ya-ya-yah!’s TV show?
recently yes, but only those with massu as host..

61. Have you watched many/most of the older episodes?
I watch whatever I can get my hands on =)

62. Did you try watching Say!Hey!Say! to see Koyama host?
er, u mean Hi!Hey!Say! ???
no I don’t, no taiyo means no more juniors for me =/

63. Do you regularly watch Japanese music shows (Such as Music Station or HEYHEYHEY), or just when NEWS is featured?
Just when NEWS is featured.

Fandom Related

64. Do you scan magazines?
No.

65. Do you write fanfiction?
No.

66. Do you read fanfiction?
No.

67. Do you draw fanart?
I cant draw.. I used to draw fanart! But I got lousy at it..

68. Do you enjoy fanart?
those chibi ones =D

69. Do you make image manipulations?
I wish I knew how to..

70. Do you talk too much about NEWS?
Yes, all my friends know them now..

71. Do you download pretty much everything that comes out?
Yes, everything I can XD

72. Do you upload for others?
If I have what they want.. we spread the JE love =)

73. Do you make music/fan made videos?
No.

74. Do you watch fanmade music/fan videos?
Sometimes.

75. Do you watch fancams?
OMG YES! I LOVE FANCAMS =)

76. Do you do translations?
I cant..

77. Do you read translations?
Yes, when I am interested in the topic..

78. Do you follow their Jwebs?
only yamapi updates regularly.. I only follow his..

79. Do you follow the rest of JE, or at least some of it?
Yes, some of KT and K8..

80. Do you follow other Japanese musical groups?
Not really, but I listen to drama theme songs

81. Have you converted other people into NEWS fans?
nope.. my friends are non-convertible..

82. Do your friends/family not interested in the group know about them?
only my sis

Merchandise Related

83. Do you own any NEWS CDs?
Yep..

84. Do you own any DVDs?
Yep..

85. Do you own any magazines?
Only 2..

86. Do you own any concert goods?
Yesh~

87. Do you own any shop photos?
Yesh~

88. Have any posters on your wall?
Yes, I have 2 =)

89. Any other special/not-above-mentioned items?
self made stuff? =) and the NEWS calendar..

90. If you could have any NEWS item given to you magically as a gift, what would it be?
8 members NEWS picture with me in it =D (autographed would be better!)

Final Part is Always Hardest

91. So. Are Uchi and Kusano coming back?
YES THEY ARE!!

92. Do you want them back, why or why not?
Yes I do.. I don’t know why
maybe because I like them more than tegoshi so if tegoshi is there,
why shouldn’t they be.. COME BACK PLEASE!

93. NEWS members having girlfriends- how do you feel?
I am okay with it, as long as it is not massu, HAHHAA..

94. If you could meet and chat with just one of the members once in your life, who?
MASSU!

95. Can you write the kanji for all member names?
Yes I can!

96. What do you think of Ryo being in both Kanjani∞ and NEWS?
He should have another self to cater to both groups =D

97. NEWS loses another member. Who is it, and why?
Although I don’t want it to happen but tegoshi, it’s you XD

98. Do you use the word “tabai”?
No.. what does it mean? Sounds familiar, did shige say it in the NEWS dvd?

99. After this, one more question. You have to bring back one of the three lost members to NEWS- who is it?
uchi prease!

100. Anything you want to say?
I LOVE NEWS!

Photobucket
|~キア~| a.simple.girl.in.this.complicated.world
12/27/2007 02:45:00 am

Photobucket MONTANA'SKY

どうも Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket キアです。

i like walking on the streets alone
i love beautiful things
i have to drink teh si everyday
i love time with myself
i never get tired of things i like
i can't live w/o music and dramas
and i believe in love

宜しくお願いします Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . 欲しいの物 .

◆ Watch a Tegomass concert
◆ A smarter brain
Trip to Japan
◆ Full set of 琼瑶 novels
◆ Lots of pretty cloth
◆ A shop of my own (:
◆ Learn to knit/photoshop/blade
KOI NO ABO single
◆ Skinny jeans
◆ Oversized Tees
◆ Nice necklaces
◆ Sushi/sashimi
◆ Steamboat
◆ Unlimited holidays


Image hosted by Photobucket.com. あたし大好きの物 .

◆ Masuda Takahisa Photobucket
◆ Kim Jae Won
◆ NEWS
◆ Kim Jun
◆ Kim Hyun Joong
◆ SHINee
◆ Onew
◆ Jiro Wang
◆ Teh si siew dai Photobucket
◆ The colour yellow
◆ Mango, mushroom Photobucket, Corn
◆ Checkers & stripes
◆ DIY-ing
◆ Dramas Photobucket & Comics
◆ KTV
◆ Shopping & eating

my loves

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . Watching .

◆ 海派甜心
◆ My Girl (Japanese)
◆ Samurai High School
◆ Tokyo Dogs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . ジャニース最新情報 .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . ブログ記録 .

August 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 July 2010

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . 話しアリア .


ShoutMix chat widget


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . 友達 .

FS
◆ling
◆AJ

BAIBAI
◆liyi

407
◆waiyin

04S61
◆jinx
◆alice
◆jessie
◆linxin
◆qipei
◆lingwei
◆ms wong
◆04S61
◆berton

04S3B
◆bishan

BBS / XSN
◆jasmine
◆xinwei
◆lilin
◆kaixiang
◆huijuan

103 FAMILY
◆xiaocai
◆roomie
◆house blog

FRIENDS
◆jinhin
◆zejia
◆joyce






Image hosted by Photobucket.com . JDramas Completed .
◆ 1 Litre no Namida
◆ 14 Sai no Haha
◆ Bloody Monday
◆ Boys Este
◆ Brother Beat
◆ Buzzer Beat
◆ Byakkotai
◆ Dance Drill
◆ Food Fight
◆ Furuhata Chugakusei
◆ Gachi Baka
◆ Gokusen
◆ Great Teacher Onizuka
◆ Hana Yori Dango
◆ Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
◆ Hokaben
◆ Hyoten 2006
◆ Ikebukuro West Gate Park
◆ Innocent Love
◆ Itazura na Kiss
◆ Jotei
◆ Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake
◆ Karei naru Ichizoku
◆ Kenshui Nanako
◆ Kimi wa Petto
◆ Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo
◆ Koizora
◆ LIAR GAME
◆ Last Friends
◆ Long Love Letter
◆ Long Vacation
◆ Loss Time Life
◆ Maou
◆ Mei-chan no Shitsuji
◆ Mendol
◆ Nobuta wo Produce
◆ P.P.O.I.
◆ Papa to Musume no Nanokakan
◆ Proposal Daisakusen
◆ RESCUE
◆ Ryusei no Kizuna
◆ Shabake
◆ Shin Hoshi no Kinka
◆ Stand Up!!
◆ Summer Snow
◆ Tantei Gakuen Q
◆ Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
◆ To Heart
◆ Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai
◆ Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari
◆ Yukan Club
◆ Zettai Kareshi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . KDramas Completed .
◆ Autumn Tale
◆ Boys Over Flower
◆ Dae Jang Geum
◆ Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
◆ Full House
◆ Goong
◆ Hwang Jin Yi
◆ Lady Castle
◆ Land of Wine
◆ Lovers in Paris
◆ Loving You (KBS)
◆ My Girl
◆ My Love Patzzi
◆ My Lovely Sam Soon
◆ My Sister-in-law is 19
◆ Rival
◆ Stairway to Heaven
◆ Successful Story of a Bright Girl
◆ 18 Year Old Bride
◆ The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince
◆ Winter Sonata
◆ Wonderful Life (MBC)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . Dramas Forgotten .
◆ 1 Pound no Fukuin
◆ Antique
◆ Bambino!
◆ Binbo Danshi
◆ East of Eden
◆ Fugoh Keiji
◆ Great Inheritance
◆ Hachimitsu to Clover
◆ Mr Brain
◆ My Boss My Hero
◆ Osen
◆ Orthros no Inu
◆ Uta no Oniisan
◆ Yamada Taro Monogatari

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . Next Up .
◆ You're Beautiful
◆ Iris
◆ Liar Game 2

Image hosted by Photobucket.com . ありがとう . c r E d i t s .

◆ starrcandi@lj for massu animated bar
◆ Vendy for almost all the scans
◆ boys_paper@lj for scans
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com